Just wanted to update everyone that yes, we are still here and haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I was so excited to see 2009 go away. It was by far the most difficult year that I've had in my life so far (knocking on wood right now). It was one of the years where I got a dose of reality that wasn't fun. Mostly from my car accident to the new challenges with my mother, and other small hurdles. It was also a year where I realized how many friends and family we have, that helped us through those times. We can't thank everyone enough for helping us through those hurdles.
There were also many great moments from last year as well, but I was still looking forward to 2010, a fresh start.
The year has been going pretty well so far. The new year saw a new job for Brad. He found an opportunity that he really couldn't pass up, and took a new job with a new company. So far it's been going well for him.
As for me, I've been pretty busy with work, with little time to ride. Partly due to not enough hours in the day, and the wonderful winter weather of Illinois. I'm looking forward to finishing out my winter season shows in March and April, and the starting the summer season in May. We both have some fun things planned this year, and are looking forward to new memories in the year to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment