Sunday, December 5, 2010

I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back...

Hello all,
So, we are alive and well, just haven't been on here for awhile. It's amazing how time flies, and how busy we've been. Obviously too busy to update the blog :)
I will be busy with the blog again, now that things have settled down.
In brief:
Cheyenne is in remission from her lymphoma, treatment went from the end of Feb. this year, and her last treatment was on August 18th. So far, so good. She is doing really well, and hopefully it stays that way for awhile.
Brad and I are doing well. We have both been busy with work. Both families are doing well.
All of the other four legged children are doing well.
Maverick and I had a good summer show season. We will be starting our winter season this week with our first winter horse show. Haven't had as much time to ride as I would like, but hopefully we can do well.
Stay tuned for more updates, and an actual "blog" again !

No comments: