
This is my husband Brad and I. We met at Illinois State University as teaching assistants. We were both teaching an intro to Geology course and started dating. Five years later we got married and here we are! He has his Master's in Hydrogeology and I have my Bachelor's in Geology. I love geology (I grew up surrounded by a geologist, my father) but it wasn't quite what I wanted to do forever, so I became a Certified Veterinary Technician.I always had a menagerie of animals growing up. I had anything from fish, hamsters, turtles, cats and even a prairie dog, so I figured this field would be a good fit. Brad works as a project manager for an environmental company. He enjoys it because it's not always a desk job, as he gets to work outside in the field sometimes. We enjoy anything that involves going outside. We love to hike, bike, run, ski and scuba dive. Pretty much anything outdoors, we enjoy. That's just a quick blog about us!
No comments:
Post a Comment