
This is the other four legged creature in our clan, "Maverick." He's a 6 yr old American Quarter horse. I've had him since he was a two year old. He only had 30 days training on him when I bought him, and I've done the rest. He's got a great personality and everyone who meets him agrees. We had our first show season this past summer and we did great. He's come a long way very quickly and he's a fast learner. He always gives me 110% no matter what. He also loves to goof around and thinks he's the funniest guy around sometimes. He always makes me laugh! Even though he enjoys the rush of the show, he loves trail rides. It's nice to get out and enjoy the scenery with him on a trail ride. Stay tuned to see what else we're up to in the future!
1 comment:
JT! This looks awesome!!! I love it! Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment