Sunday, January 18, 2009

"After" Pictures

Here is the new desk. I also added a shelf above the desk. This is to keep my pens and other writing utensils off the desk. The many drawers hold all my supplies and now I can keep them off the floor.




I went to Target and bought some cubes to store albums and other papers in. The other cubes in the pictures hold some books. The cart on wheels holds paper punches and other scrapbook supplies. The cubes work out great.





This is my computer desk. The only thing that I did was clean it off :)




Also, here is my photo printer. I was able to move it closer to my desk. This makes it easier to print out pictures. The picture above it a nautical map of the North and South Island of Bimini.











Here is my little helper. Macey decided she approved of the desk. She jumped up and took a bath on it and then laid around while I finished. I'm really pleased with how the room turned out. There is much more floor space and more storage. It was a nice weekend project!




















No comments: