Well, today was a tragic day here at the Renwickhousehold.
I came home from work for lunch and found Crockett's tank tipped over and all over the kitchen floor. I still can't figure out quite what happened, but I know two cats that probably know. (I won't mention names, but they know who they are.) Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, (and for those who really know me, you all know I really tried) I could not save my fish. I know it was just a fish, but it was tough, especially having it happen like this. The best we can figure out is that the cats were trying to play with a toy that had fallen off the top of the cabinets, and in the fury of play, someone either landed on the tank, or knocked it over. Anyway. Life goes on. But he was a good fish, and hopefully he made it to the big fish bowl in the sky.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry! That really is tragic. Bettas are special and I know you had a good relationship with him.
km
My long lost love!!!! I miss you so much! I was so glad to get your christmas letter! Did you get mine, cause I think I sent it to your mom''s old address (I had forgotten she moved!) How are you dear? I read that you were doing a lot of horse shows..do you ever attend any this way..I'd love to come see you sometime! Give me a call, or email me the_bridge83@hotmail.coma
Post a Comment