
Every now and then, I get really restless about the way a room looks, and I find that I need to change it. That was the case with the scrapbook room that Brad made out of our guest bedroom. He did a really nice job with the room, but I decided that I needed a new desk and I needed to open up the space a little more. So, we talked and decided a new desk was in order and I went out and bought one that I had picked out. These are pictures of what the room looked like before ( I had already cleaned off the desk when I thought to take pictures).
Friday was my day off, so I started right away at taking apart the old scrapbook desk. I then started putting together the new desk. This took me about 3 hours from start to finish. But I assembled the entire desk on my own (no help from Brad, that was my choice. I can be pretty handy when I need to be! :) ) He left out some tools for me to use and I had a lot of fun building it. The rest of the weekend was spent organizing everything and putting things where I wanted. The room turned out better than I expected and above are the finished results.

No comments:
Post a Comment